He’s all about the sharp tailoring and clean edges when it comes to high profile events, but even for his off-duty looks, David Gandy still looks pretty suave. There are always elements of tailoring to his ensembles. As the face and body of D&G’s infamous Light Blue fragrance campaign, Mr Gandy always appears impeccably turned out, so we thought it only fitting to feature him as this month’s Stylish Gentlemen.
Join our email listFor special offers and private sales SUBSCRIBE
- Uncategorized (90)
- Fashion Week, Part 1: New York, New York
- Summer of Style
- The BDC is back – and this time, the spotlight is on the boys!
- Fashion round-up: Edgy British style, boutique exclusives and ELLE’s fashion editor gives her top fashion tips
- They are really something, those Italians!
- Photography: how to make the most of your holiday with the perfect picture
- Day Trip To Chic and Martone Cycling Co. competition!
- Backpack trend
- City Guide: The Royal Academy of Arts
- Fashion round-up: Create your own silk piece, Day Trip to Chic and Industry News
- Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week A/W 2014
- Wimbledon Whites
- Fashion round up: Day Trip to Chic – Europe the chic way
- Olivia Palermo weds in bliss
- Fashion round-up: ChicTrip2014, new brands and insider news