With her flame-red hair, striking figure and colossal voice, it’s no wonder fashion fell in love with Florence Welch, and it seems this love is very much reciprocated by the statuesque songstress.
In 2011, Florence showed off her fashion ingenuity, playing right into the hands of her quirky stage demeanour. She made appearances at many notable fashion events, including fashion weeks, and even performed at the Chanel Spring/Summer 2012 show during Paris Fashion Week. Here we recount five of her best fashion moments:
1) Florence looked ethereal at the Chanel Paris couture show and honoured the label by wearing the very same. We particularly love the shell in the background.
2) It’s hard to outshine some of the stars that step onto the red carpet, but Florence did just that in this gorgeous vintage Valentino number.
3) At the Grammy Awards, it was all about Givenchy couture and we particularly love how dramatic the colour looks against her fair skin is. The orange detailing really compliments Florence’s hair.
4) Florence looked sensational whilst gliding down the red carpet at Harper’s Bazaar Women of the Year Awards, in an Alexander McQueen Spring 2012 dress.
5) She certainly knows how to make a dramatic appearance and this crimson-coloured dress she wore for ABC’s ‘Good Morning America’ was no exception.
Do you like Florence’s style? Which is your favourite look?